Precautions when processing precision metal stamping parts
1. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before mechanical work, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
2. Maintain the correct posture at work and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. When operating, you must concentrate your thoughts, strictly prohibit chatting, and cooperate with each other. Operators must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Slippers, high heels, and clothing that affect safety are not allowed. Those with long hair must wear a helmet.
3. Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. Wait for all other personnel to leave the machine working area and remove the sundries on the workbench before turning on the power to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slide block, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Use standard tools when picking and placing the workpiece in the die. If any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine is found, the power switch should be turned off immediately for inspection. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or pedal the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving get off work, turn off the idle power and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.