Eight characteristics of metal stamping
(1) Stamping is a processing method with high production efficiency and low material consumption. The stamping process is suitable for the production of larger batches of parts, which is easy to realize mechanization and automation, and has higher production efficiency. At the same time, stamping production can not only strive to achieve less waste and no waste production, but also has margins in some cases. The leftover material can also be fully utilized.
(2) The operation process is convenient and does not require the operator to have a higher level of skill.
(3) The stamped parts generally do not need to be machined and have high dimensional accuracy.
(4) Stamping parts have better interchangeability. Stability of stamping processing is better, the same batch of stamping parts. Can be used interchangeably without affecting assembly and product performance.
(5) Since the stamping parts are made of sheet material, its surface quality is better, which provides convenient conditions for subsequent surface treatment processes (such as electroplating and painting).
(6) Stamping can obtain parts with high strength, high rigidity and light weight.
(7) The cost of stamping parts produced in batches with molds is low.
(8) Stamping can produce parts with complex shapes that are difficult to process with other metal processing methods.