Disc springs are disc springs that bear axial load. They are divided into two types: no bearing surface and with bearing surface. It can be used singly, but also can be combined, stacked or combined into a disc spring set. Withstand static load or variable load.
The reasonable choice of disc spring can reduce the space size to the most economical level, and maximize the use of energy and space.
1. The surface of the disc spring is not allowed to have defects such as burrs, cracks, and scars that are harmful to use.
2. Disc spring characteristics
Short stroke and heavy load.
The space required is small. Easy to use in combination. Easy maintenance and replacement.
Economical and safe.
3. Material requirements:
The standard material CK67 is used for thickness less than 1.25mm in accordance with DIN2093. It can also be applied to the thickness of mm under extraordinary circumstances if the customer needs.
The most advanced spring material, 50CrV4, can ensure that the spring is very good at a working temperature of 15℃ and 150℃. Suitable for disc springs below 6 mm thickness.
4. The surface anti-corrosion treatment of the disc spring is generally treated by oxidation, and other anti-corrosion treatments (such as phosphating, electroplating, etc.) can also be used.
5. Friction coefficient and shock absorption
1. Constant instant hits will shorten the life of the spring.
2. When the spring is overloaded or the pressure is loosened rapidly, the spring will be hysterical and scratch the spring.
3. Show the calculated elastic force. The travel table takes 25X12.2X0.9mm reed as an example. The comparison of 4 parallel stacks in 4 groups and 2 parallel stacks in 4 groups shows the increase in friction. , The more pieces are stacked in parallel, the greater the friction.
6. Application industry:
Used in the fields of machinery and equipment industry, petroleum industry, automobile industry, and aerospace industry
Design considerations: When the disc spring is used in series combination, there must be an inner guide post or an outer ring, and the inner palm or outer ring must be heat treated to HRC52 degrees before grinding and polishing.